Sunday 18 November 2018

A Work In Progress

We’ve been working thru the issues with our cut procedure. We want to accomplish one basic thing and that is to remove less productive players to make room for more productive players.

In my first post on this subject “Cut It Out” we discussed making cuts once a day. The idea was that we would cut a majority of the bottom below position 40.

The idea was good but didn’t work out because we were either cutting ppl who didn’t play at all. 
Or found ourselves struggling to cut ppl that have been around for a while. Things got bogged down with sentiment. So I found myself cutting only the bottom 1 or 2 and putting players in the clock.

This isn’t what I want! 

I made a decision that I want go back to the larger once a day cuts I planned on doing.I also made the decision that I’m going to do the final cuts at weeks end. 

This is how we will proceed and I need my Co-Leaders and Officers to share the info with members 
who don’t read the blog.

On Monday 1am EST, the previous week ending leaderboard positions  44-50 will be cut

Tuesday 1pm EST, the new 44-50 will be cut

Thursday 1am EST 45-50 will be cut

Friday 1pm EST 46-50 will be cut

These will be our only planned cuts. All other cuts will be for players that have joined and failed to move above 100k within a couple hours of joining the club.

Additionally, Co-Leaders may cut any player in positions 45-50 for lack of production if needed
to make room for new players! 

And let’s please choose new players wisely! 

Thanks

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Co-leaders may submit email to me in order to receive an author invite. Authors can make posts relevant to the team and 8 Ball Pool