Thursday 15 November 2018

Yes No Maybe So


We’ve had two occurrences 
in the past couple of weeks
where individuals claiming to be 
all that and a brick of cheese
attempted to join the club with not one 
but two different player accounts.

I talked about this in the club chat. 
But I’m laying out here on the blog
for posterity!

As leader there are some things 
that I am not going to tolerate
from current or potential club members.

We will not have members joining 
the clubwith more than one account. 
Or bragging about using multiple accounts
One account is all anyone needs because 
you can only play one game at a time.
Two accounts means divided playing time.

We will not have players who admit to using
Mods (modified versions of the game) or 
brag about their overwhelming 
dominance over other players
 (suggesting they are mod users)

I will say this the way 
I said it in the chat room
If I wanted to cheat by downloading 
and playing a modified version of the game, 
I would do that myself.
But I don’t want that for this club. 

And I will do whatever I think is necessary 
to protect the integrity of the club.
We will not cheat like the club that is 
currently winning country!

If I hear someone talk about 
how they play for other or different clubs
using multiple accounts.
Or if I learn that someone is using mods
They will be kicked.

Club First!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Co-leaders may submit email to me in order to receive an author invite. Authors can make posts relevant to the team and 8 Ball Pool